I am looking to get lip injections soon . Is it possible to get more than one syringe put into the lips? Or is it a process? (ph

With my top lip being small and my bottom sort of pouty would I get different amouts in each? I don't want a super natural look. Yes natural is nice but I want an in between with out looking like a duck.

Lip Injections

You can definitely get more than one syringe in the lips but my preference is to inject one syringe at a time in this area. I don't like to have the lips overdone.  You can always add more after you see there results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Lip Augmentation

I wouldn't say your upper lip is small. It is slightly less full than your lower lip, but you have a beautiful shape to your lips. Since you are starting out with great lips, a filler should just add more fullness to them. I would start slow with one syringe and wait a couple weeks (lips swell immediately) to see if you like  the amount of fullness you achieved. Your surgeon can put different amounts in your top lip and bottom lip . Discuss your goal and bring a picture of how much fullness you desire. Yes, you can have more than one syringe but if you are concerned about "duck" lips start slow and add on if you choose to.