I lost over 600lb pounds. I'm in need of a full body contour. Can you help me?

I 42, I had the surgery to loose weight about 10 years ago. I lost over 600lb pounds. I'm in need of a full body contour. After the massive weight loss it left me with no cartilage in both knees. I'm running out of time. The Orthopedic doctor says soon I'll be confiden to a wheelchair. If I don't get the perseger. There's an Organization that will pay. Does ant doctor will to take a grant from WLSFA. Org. There willing to pay.

600lbs massive #WeightLoss: what's next to do with your #PlasticSurgeon?

Which procedures exactly are you contemplating?  Any pictures would also greatly help us.

Each state and country may have a different approach to reimbursement.

In Canada, most body contouring procedures are not covered by the health plan yet they are exceptions.

Best to consult your local plastic surgeon.

Best regards,

Dr. Marc DuPéré, Toronto aesthetic plastic surgeon and body surgeon

The information given is inadequate to even know what procedure(s) you are contemplating or needing, but it sounds like you are definitely on the right track. 42 is far to young to have such problems. These procedures at your level of weight loss, are massive, time consuming, risky and very expensive. Your best bet is to research some of the local residency training programs to see if they would be willing to consider your request.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD