Wore sunglasses 16 days after rhinoplasty. 2 days later, indents are still there. Will these go away? (photos)

My doctor did not tell me I could not wear glasses or sunglasses after my rhinoplasty, as I told him I had LASIK done. About 16 days p/op from a septoplasty and rhinoplasty where the hump was removed, I wore fairly heavy polarized Ray Bans for about 20 minutes in the car while I was driving. Once I removed the glasses, I noticed I had some bruising and indentations where the glasses rested on my nose. Two days later, indents are still there. Did I ruin my procedure? Will these indents go away?

Post op swelling

My guess is that the indentations are due to swelling in the nose and that they will subside with time. However, it's always best to err on the side of caution so contact your surgeon and let he or she know about them.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon