In the last 2 weeks I have left behind dark spots. What peel would you recommend for blemishes and dark spots? (Photo)

I'm looking for a chemical peel for my blemishes

Doctor Answers 4

Treatment for blemishes and dark spots

We would recommend a combination of topical bleaching creams and topical retinoids. Additionally, depending on how well you do, we can then upgrade you to either a series of chemical peels or laser treatments. Of course, daily use of sunscreen with a high SPF is critical.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

Dark Skin and Blemishes and dark spots

Thank you for posting your photo.  You need to get your acne under control first with a combination of Retinols or Retin-A and topical antibiotics.  After your acne is controlled through chemical peels (TCA) and bleaching regimens you can have even clear skin again.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 80 reviews

What kind of peel do you recommend for my dark spots?

You appear to have acne and post imflammatory hyperpigmentation from either picking, squeezing rubbing or scrubbing your acne.
i recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist before letting anybody do a chemical peel on your skin

Fredric Haberman, DO
Ridgewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Blemishes and dark spots?

Thanks for the question and good posted photos. Best to see a few dermatologist in your area..........

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.