In the last 2 weeks I have left behind dark spots. What peel would you recommend for blemishes and dark spots? (Photo)

I'm looking for a chemical peel for my blemishes

Treatment for blemishes and dark spots

We would recommend a combination of topical bleaching creams and topical retinoids. Additionally, depending on how well you do, we can then upgrade you to either a series of chemical peels or laser treatments. Of course, daily use of sunscreen with a high SPF is critical.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Dark Skin and Blemishes and dark spots

Thank you for posting your photo.  You need to get your acne under control first with a combination of Retinols or Retin-A and topical antibiotics.  After your acne is controlled through chemical peels (TCA) and bleaching regimens you can have even clear skin again.  Best, Dr. Green

What kind of peel do you recommend for my dark spots?

You appear to have acne and post imflammatory hyperpigmentation from either picking, squeezing rubbing or scrubbing your acne.
i recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist before letting anybody do a chemical peel on your skin

Blemishes and dark spots?

Thanks for the question and good posted photos. Best to see a few dermatologist in your area..........