Here are some updated pics I took, is it necessary that I get a lift with the implants? (Photos)

Should I get areola reduction with implants or a lift with implants? If i get High profile implants with the areola reduction will I still have a lifted look?

Breast lift with augmentation

Thank you for your question.  From your photos and desired results, it looks like you would be best served with a combination of breast lift with augmentation.  The parameters of both the breast lift and the position of the breast implants should be designed to keep the implants relatively low while lifting the breast tissue and nipple to sit directly over the implants.  Many techniques exist in breast surgery, and combined lifting with augmentation is especially tricky.  The key is working with an expert, board certified plastic surgeon to get the best plan for you.

Is it necessary that I get a lift with the implants?

I have little doubt that you would be well advised to undergo a Benelli periareolar uplift at the time of placement of breast implants.  This will allow for narrowing of your areolar diameter and conservative elevation of your nipple position.  It is done without detachment of your nipples but by removal of skin surrounding your areolar and placement of a pursestring suture to narrow it.  Discuss your options in a face-to-face consultation with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

I feel that you will need a breast lift as well

It appears that in addition to an implant you will need to have a breast lift performed as well. This can most probably be done in the Circum-Areolar or around the nipple manner. Your areola will be reduced as well as little.

Hope this helps.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Breast lift with implants

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a breast lift. Your nipple sits below the inframammary fold and without a lift in addition to the implant, this will not have a natural shape.  A breast lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Lift with implants

Hi.  I would recommend that you consider a periareolar lift ("donut") with your breast implants.  This will both reduce the areolar size and get a little bit of lift.  This will give a much nicer post-op appearance that just implants alone.

Areolar reduction

I agree with the plan for an areolar reduction with implants.  This can be done simply with a periareolar incision.  A properly sized implant can then give you the added volume.  You do not have enough lower pole skin for a vertical or Wise pattern lift which would lead to a significant restriction in the size of your implant. 

Need to post better and;ed photos. But you might try moderate profile + implants since you are wide set breast. And a larger size in 500 cc range as a fist operation to avoid any lift. Best to seek only in person opinions..

Tuberous breasts

you certainly have some components of tuberous breasts, performing a peri-areolar lift with placement of implants will likely be your best choice, the incisions on the skin will be the same as what you are asking for, the procedure work to make it work under the skin is the difference.

Implants creating lift?

Thanks for your inquiry, implants do not create a lift.  Implants can centralize the "appearance" of the nipple by creating fullness above it.  An areolar reduction can be crafted to also be a peri-areolar lift.  Please discuss with your surgeon.  

Necessary that I get a lift with the implants?

You will find that online consultants will not be your best resource when it comes to determining exactly what operation you should undergo, in order to achieve your goals.  My best suggestion: seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate positive experience achieving the types of you would be pleased with. Communicate your goals carefully as well. The use of computer imaging and goal photographs may be very helpful during this communication phase. For example, it will be important that you show your plastic surgeon what you mean by what you mean by "lifted look".

After this communication process,  you and your plastic surgeon  will come up with a plan to achieve an  outcome that you will be pleased with.  Best wishes.