Treatment for Smile Lines? (Photo)

Hello everyone, Thanks for reading! I am 29 and I have noticed what looks like as lines, discoloration, or slight sagging around my mouth. I'm interested in fillers for treating my smile lines. I will provide a photo to know what would be the best treatment, how much it would cost, and how long it would last. I'd just like to get an idea before going in for a consultation. Please let me know! Thanks again & Have a great day!

Smile line treatment

Juvederm would work well around the mouth to eliminate the marrionette lines and give you some volume around the mouth.  Placing some in the nano-labial flods would also enhance the overall look.  I charge about $600 per one cc vial for filler.  You would likely need two vials.  Hope this helps.

Dr. ODell

Treatment for Smile Lines?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. In particular, I think you would benefit from a small amount of Voluma in your cheeks. Voluma is a thicker HA filler that is meant to be placed deep so as to provide structure and lift. You also may benefit from some filler placed around the mouth and into the nasolabial lines, but these lines may soften to your liking with the Voluma alone. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for smile lines

thanks for the question and photos. As you know a full face analysis is needed to make any strong recommendations. In general, fillers work well for these smile lines. The fillers are injected in several area of the face, not just lines. Line won't disappear but will be better. Cost is variable, 700ish per syringe. Seek a consult for pricing etc. good luck. 

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for Smile Lines?

GREAT QUESTION... But not sure if you mean the NL folds & marionette lines or the vertical small lines above the upper lip? Either way the options in the non surgical arena are in my hands best offered a combination of Juvederm Ultra Plus HA syringes (2) and Nova Threads (20 to 40 threads). Fee $2,000 ranges. This combination seems to give immediate short term improvement from the HA fillers. Plus the added benefit of the Nova Threads to long term improvements..