What to do with my inner thighs? (Photo)

Am 34 have 3 kids (18,14,10) l'm having BBL in March 2016. Thinking have my inner thighs lipo too, my inner thighs sag, l couldn't wear shorts and etc. And the stretch marks are ugly too. I want them tight again and not rubbing together when l walk. Help!

Lipo Versus Thigh Lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your stretch marks, we know your skin will have difficulty shrinking over a smaller area. Liposuction removes the fat and compression garments help in the post-op period, but there is a very good chance the laxity in your skin will be even more exaggerated after liposuction, in which case, an inner thigh lift might be the best procedure for you. It's hard to say based on a photo. I would suggest consulting with a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area and after an exam, you'll have a better idea of what is best for you. Good luck.

Inner thighs liposuction thigh lift

You know, stretch marks indicate that your skin in that area has been damaged at the cellular level by the stretch of weight gain and/or by hormonal changes associated with child-bearing.  The stretch marks indicate that your skin does not have the same ability to contract as would skin not having stretch marks.  On the positive side is your young age.  Lipocontouring along the medial thighs and I would recommend the outer thighs, as well, to preserve proportion and effect, would certainly be advantageous but we tend not to be very aggressive in the inner thighs knowing that that skin, even without stretch marks, does not contract well.  If the skin doesn't contract well after lipocontouring you would have, perhaps, loose dimply skin, irregularities and even unevenness one thigh to the other.  You might consider a well-planned lipocontouring of the thighs and a long post-surgical treatment with compressive garment and other external modalities that can help reduce swelling and help support the skin so that it might contract as smoothly and completely as can be expected.  After six months to a year then you can step back and critically assess your results and ask yourself whether there is any loose skin or irregularities that might make you want to consider an inner thigh lift.

J. Howell Tiller, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

What to do with my inner thighs?

Discuss with your surgeon the possibility of inner thigh lifts to remove loose stretch marks/ skin.

Inner thigh lipo

Thanks for the question, it looks like you could have a nice change with inner thigh liposuction, its important to be realistic and for the surgeon to not be too aggressive as to avoid the scooped out look

Inner thigh Liposuction

Liposuction is ideal for patients who are fit, active and have problematic areas that are difficult to get rid off with diet and exercise. Liposuction is a fantastic tool for body contouring. Good candidates have minimal skin laxity and mild to moderate fullness. Reviewing your photo, you appear to be a good candidate for inner thigh liposcution procedure. Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

What to do with my inner thighs?

You have diffuse stretch marks indicating dermal damage from pregnancy/ your growth spurt or weight gain and loss; no matter the cause, your inner thigh elasticity is compromised and therefore lipoplasty may be risky. Only a physical examination can give your physician a concept of what is best for you. Non invasive skin tightening or an inner thigh lift with lipoplasty.................
Hope this helps

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

Thighs rub together

The photo you provided, it would appear that liposuction would help alleviate some of the bulk of your medial thighs. Be aware, however, that as the thigh is reduced in size, the overlying skin will probably not retract enough to be as tight as you may want. A medial tight lift in which skin is removed and the scar is placed at the apex of where the thigh meets the groin would tighten the skin .I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to address this issue. good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Treating the inner thighs

Thank you for asking about your thigh liposuction.

• It is reasonable to have inner thigh liposuction but be sure it does what you want.
  • Enough can be removed so the thighs don't rub.
  • But with your stretched skin, removing fat is likely to loosen the skin, not tighten it.
  • The stretch marks can't be removed - I wish they could. 
  • So please discuss the pros and cons with your surgeon before having this done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Saggy thighs

Since they rub together you can get suctioning but this will create more skin so you have to be careful how much you suction.After suctioning then wear compression for several weeks.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Hi, thanks for your picture and your inquiry. I would suggest liposuction in that area done along with your BBL.
Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon