Can l have teenager breast again without implants ? (photos)

I talk to a doctor who doesnt like to put implants in young women breast like me. He said he can use my breast muscles and tissue to make them look like l have implants. Can this be done? I wear a 34 DDD bra.

Can l have teenager breast again without implants ?

As others have stated you have adequate breast tissue for a breast lift without breast implants.  Properly done this procedure could lift the breasts and make them appear younger.  Based on your photo I agree with your plastic surgeon.

Implants

Thank you for your question.  What this doctor is talking about is most likely what I call the "natural" breast lift.  Because it appears that you need a breast lift but yet have adequate breast tissue, the breasts can be lifted and your own tissue can be used to give the breasts a perkier, more youthful appearance.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Lift vs. implants

You have plenty of breast volume and don't need to add more with an implant, regardless of your age.  You need a procedure to lift and shape your breasts, such as a mastopexy, in order to have younger appearing breasts.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

It looks like you have enough tissue to have a breast lift. This can often be performed using a limited incision technique that looks like a "lollipop."

Yes.

I agree with your surgeon. You have enough breast tissue to shape into teenage breasts without implants.  That is preferred way to go.  

Vasdev Rai, MD

From your photos - it appears that you are a candidate for breast reduction/lift-- that will reduce the size of your breasts and make them perky. 

Breast Lift or Reduction is the answer

Given the fact that you already have very large breasts, an implant is definitely not the solution for you. Based on your photos, you're a candidate for either a breast lift or breast reduction. Both will lift your breasts up to a higher placement on your chest while a reduction will also decrease the size of your breasts. The right one would really depend on your desired outcome. I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss these options. 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Heres the scoop

Given your DDD breast size the LAST thing you need to think about is an implant....What you need is a breast lift or even a reduction.  Despite your young age, your breasts have fallen and raising them to the correct location will go a long way to give your back your "teenager breasts".

Robert Frank, MD
Munster Plastic Surgeon

Inferior pedicle for breast lift

Hello, Thanks for your question, a breast lift and reduction can return that perky look of your breast, as that doctor told you there is surgical technique that use patient self breast tissues to give an implant like appearance, if you do not want silicone implants this technique can be used.

Regards, Dr Kemil Issa

Kemil Issa, MD

Breast lift

Quite often, patients come to me asking for implants when what they want is to lift their breasts. Somewhere they get the idea that added volume lifts the breasts. I am here to tell you that that is farthest from the truth. Think of it like a water balloon suspended by the knot. If you were to fill the balloon with more water, would it lift the balloon or make it sag more. The answer is the same for breasts - larger breasts sag more.

If you like the size of your breasts, but want a better shape, then get a breast lift.
If you want smaller breasts and want a better shape, then get a reduction.
The only time to get breast implants is if you want to be bigger.

Robert M. Freund, MD