South Florida Surgeon recommendations for Mommy Makeover?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr Derby

Best is to check the website of the American Board and to contact the surgeons listed for South Florida,Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy Makeover Surgeon

When looking for a plastic surgeon, be sure to find one that is board-certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties, like the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.  At my Boca Raton office we offer a selection of procedures that contribute to a Mommy Makeover. Best of luck in your search.

Jonathan Berman, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Seeking a Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to restore a woman’s body to look as is it did prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy Makeover

Check with American Board of Plastic Surgery. Once you find the right Surgeon, review his/her before and after photos, reviews. Hope this helps

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.  ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.