Would smart lipo work for eliminating my back fat and skin rolls? (photos)

I'm turning 50 in a week and have been contemplating lipo for my bra fat/ back and got two consultations. I exercise a lot and have a lot of muscle but it's hiding. I know it's heredity I don't mind my little tummy pouch but maybe I should do that as well as the back fat and possibly flanks . 1st doctor said he has had good results with smart lipo for back/ bra area. 2nd doc want to do Abzug flanks and back but says I will still have some rolls-What can I expect- what areas should I do

Rolls and back fat

An examination would be required to determine whether you would be a good candidate for liposuction. Dr. Debra Atkins, who performs the body liposuction in our practice, would likely find you to be an excellent candidate for a variety of forms of liposuction or even non-invasive procedures such as CoolSculpting.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would smart lipo work for eliminating my back fat and skin rolls?

Thanks for the RealSelf question and photos. The "bra" back area is very difficult to treat and obtain reasonable results. I might consider CoolSculpting non invasive to ThermiSmooth Rf non invasive. Next the "tweener" minimally invasive ThermiTight Rf. Finally invasive SmartLipo Triplex... 

Great Smartlipo candidate

Thank you for posting a photo. It looks as if you would be a good candidate for Smartlipo to the mid-back. Smartlipo will remove unwanted fat deposits while is tightens the skin. You will start to notice a contour in your body as you go through the healing process. My suggestion is to consult with your surgeon to find out if this is the best option for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

I would look at before and after pictures and reviews to determine who is the best surgeon for you. Do not concern yourself with the methods used, just the results obtained.