Any suggestions on a Scar revision?

Could a scar be condensed. For example I have a scar that is 14cm long in my head and I was wonder if it could be shortened to 10cm then. 5cm something like that or if with scar revision maybe make the scar pencil line thin like literally pencil line thin. VERY opposed to transplant of hairs into scar. Want to find a way to make it shrink to such a unnoticeable point that in 20 years couldn't find it is such a thing possible. In addition sigh creams and such. Appriciate feedback that can help

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Scars can be lasered, tattooed, filled, subcised, revised and reduced. Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.