By looking at my saggy droopy breasts; What do you think is my BEST option ? (photos)

I need a BL ; But I don't know IF I have enough muscle tissue for upper pole - I REALLY NEED AN EXPERT OPINION ON THIS !

By looking at my saggy droopy breasts; What do you think is my BEST option?

You don't need implants to achieve upper pole fullness with The Horndeski Method (TM). Please refer to the video below to see how THM can give you upper pole fullness without an implant and minimal scarring. THM has completely eliminated the vertical component that makes the typical vertical lift weak. Vertical lifts utilize the skin envelope to 'hold' and 'reshape' the breast. Every woman knows that this is simply not enough and will not last. THM was engineered to provide women with a long term lift, no implants, and no vertical (visible) scars. You can watch this patient's before video when you visit my gallery/profile.
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Droopy breasts

You will for sure need a lift and perhaps a small implant.If you want to be big or are a smoker than 2 stages.first a lift then an augmentation.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and the upper pole.

The pictures you have provided indicate that you would be best served by a lift with implants. The lift will correct the position of the nipple, shape the breast, and remove the excess skin. The implant can be used in two ways - 
  1. Enlarge the overall breast
  2. Use a smaller implant to simply keep volume in the upper breast
The upper pole of the breast is very difficult to keep full unless you have a large amount of dense breast tissue. If a "natural" appearance (tear drop) is what you desire, you can skip the implant. In regards to breast lift scars, a vertical or anchor scar would be necessary depending upon measurements and implant choice.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

To Augment or Not To Augment

Good evening!

I definitely vote for an implant to give you some upper pole fullness and cleavage! I attached a link to my breast lift photo gallery so you can see lifts with and without implants- hope this helps!

Drooping breasts that need a lift

Based on your photos, I recommend a breast lift combined with implants. The implants are the only way to achieve upper breast fulness. I also recommend placing the implants behind the muscle for a longer lasting result. Good luck!

Breast lift options

You're a good candidate for breast lift. If you want to increase your breast size or increase upper pole fullness, you'll need an implant. Based on your photos, I think any implant (saline, silicone, smooth, textured, shaped, round) could work for you, but an in person consultation will determine which is the best fit based on your goals and exam. 

Dana Goldberg, MD
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

By looking at my saggy droopy breasts; What do you think is my BEST option

My suggestion would be an implant underneath the muscle and a breast lift. I think implants alone will make you just look bigger and more saggy.

Julio Garcia, MD

By looking at my saggy droopy #breasts what do you think is my BEST option?

Great photos!  It isn't uncommon for women to need a breast lift if they have average or above average size breasts, especially as we get older and/or after having children.  You have a few options depending on your post-operative goals.  Of course, you need an in-person consultation for definitive recommendations and a discussion on options. That being said, for patients I have seen in my office with complaints similar to yours I typically offer them a few choices.  

1.Breast lift where excess skin and sometimes breast tissue are removed to lift and reposition the breasts back on the chest.  This option will not increase the volume of the breasts at all.
2. Breast lift and an implant--this will lift the breasts and give added volume, especially in the upper pole where a breast lift alone typically leaves you without much fullness.
3. Fat grafting to the breast can be added to either for additional symmetry improvement and/or to add upper pole fullness.

Many women worry about the scars with breast lift surgery but in most cases as the scar softens and matures (about 1 year) and with a good post-operative scar care regimen, they heal beautifully and are not too perceptible.  I put all of my patients on a specific scar program after surgery including a combination of sun avoidance, taping, scar massage, and laser treatments.  Please always make sure to consult with board certified plastic surgeons!  Good luck!

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

By looking at my saggy droopy breasts

From your photos- you appear to be a very good candidate for breast lift. If you want more upper pole fullness- you can have augmentation with implants at the same time. Best to seek in person consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS

What is my best option for breast sagginess?

What will be your best option depends on what you want out of your surgery. If you are looking for a breast lift alone, a mastopexy with bring your nipple and areola to a higher position but lacks upper breast fullness. If you want to be fuller breasted you should consider a breast augmentation with a lift. To get the expert opinion you are looking for please schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can present your options to you after being able to examine you.

Dr. Edwards