Is there a report that after prolonged use of Latisse, patients have experienced eyelashes growing erratically, and breakage?

Eyelash breakage

People who respond well to Latisse may grow extra hairs in undesirable locations if they don’t apply it extremely carefully. If you are applying to much and it is dripping down the side of your lash line and getting onto other areas that can explain the extra hairs in unwanted places. Latisse should only be used on your upper lashes and should be one drop on each brush applied to each eye. Breakage of eye lashes is not a known side effect of Latisse. This is more common due to mascara and eyelash curlers. If you don’t use either, or have not changed mascara I suggest you stop Latisse for a few weeks to see if this problem resolves. Thank you for your question.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and Prolonged Use, Eyelash Breakage

I haven't heard of such a report on Latisse and have not had patients who have experienced this. After they get the results they want, I recommend only using Latisse two or three times a week. If you continue to have problems with your eyelashes, please consult your dermatologist or reach out to Allergan directly. Best, Dr. Emer