How to remove razor bump scars and dark marks on my bikini area??

Melapads for bikini bumps

Bikini bumps can be improved with a combination of Melarase PM and Melapads twice daily. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Dark Spots On Bikini

This requires hair removal to remove the hairs and then peels and other lasers like aerolase to help improve the pigmentation. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for your question.  You can start with maintaining the area well-moisturized and protected from UV radiation with an SPF containing ointment.  Be sure to always use a sharp blade when shaving.  Bleaching creams such as hydroquinone can then be applied twice a day to help lighten your hyper pigmented regions and chemical peels can then be used to further lighten and improve their appearance.  Hope this helps.