Lipo and Mini Tummy tuck. Any suggestions?

I have already know that I'm a good candidate for a mini tummy tuck. Just want to know how much it is for the combination procedure. Lipo of the flanks and mini abdominoplasty.

#MiniTummyTuck #TummyTuck - Lipo and Mini Tummy tuck

It's a good question, but you'll have to see a few PS (board-certified of course) in your area to find out what that combination will cost.
That's also a good time to confirm not only that you're a good candidate for a mini, but that that's the best procedure to help you achieve the appearance you want.  You may not want to undergo the larger procedure - the full - but you may need that, and now is the time to get this sorted out.
I hope that this helps and good luck,
Dr. Alan EnglerMember of #RealSelf500

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. The best plan is to verify the American Board surgeons in your area and have inperson evaluation with them. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Lipo may be included with a mini tummy tuck

Each surgeon has their own fee structure, but my policy is to include liposuction with a mini tummy tuck for the abdominal area, extending to the mid-lateral line - about where your arms touch when standing. Fat reduction in the upper abdomen may be done with liposuction or direct excision.

Richard Baxter, MD

Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon