Lipo benefit pictures: could they be realistic envisions? (Photo)

I am still looking to do the fat transfer to my BREASTS. been thinking about the Lipo benefits from it. 5'1.5",145-150lbs.36A-32-41. BMI 24.5-25.5%. 1child. In addition to (hopefully) 1 c. size +,was thinking how "snatched" I could get my waistline?& will I have enough fat left over to fill the tiny dent in my booty?But no looking like a looking at the pictures, do you think they seem realistic/logical enough to be done? & to fellow RS members, what wish pic do you like best? Thanks!

Fat transfer to breasts with nice waist/buttock

Thanks for posting.   First, you didn't post any breast pictures, and I am concerned that you may not get enough volume in the breasts.   Realistically, you will get closer to 1/2 cup than 1+ cup.  Also, You need more than "a litle left over" for the buttock.  you should have a wonderful result in the waistline.   Please discuss all of these issues in person with your local BCPS.  Please see attached web reference.  Good luck!

Breast and Buttocks Fat Injection

Typical conservative fat injection results will increase one half of a cup size.  Fat injections work well to correct buttock depressions. Smaller amounts of fat are needed for correction.  Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

You have enough fat

The pictures show that you have enough fat for the breast and buttock. Please send pictures of the breast.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

You have enough fat around your tummy area to obtain a 1/2-1 cup increase.  Your skin quality looks like liposuction would be a good procedure for you.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Lipo benefit pictures: could they be realistic envisions?

Thank you for your question.  Generally, I tell my patients that 1/2 - 1 cup size is all that they can expect.  As far as your specific case, you didn't post any pictures of yourself, so I cannot say which of your wish pictures is realistic. I recommend you 1 or more in person consultations.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

My guess is you can not expect over the internet a definitive answer. So my guess is 'maybe'. Best to seek only in person opinions. Regards