I want to know what filler is good for hollow cheek area? (Photo)

I have noticed I can see my cheek bones so much now and I don't like it. I want to get a filler in my cheeks because looks like I have lost some fat. Just want to know if its a good idea and what filler should I get? Thank you so much.

Doctor Answers 4

Injectable Fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are losing volume from your temples as well as your cheeks.  You can address this with voluma or sculptra, and they will both help in these areas.  Each has its benefits and risks, as well as costs. 

Voluma gives a more immediate result, but is likely to be more costly. 

Sculptra may be somewhat cheaper but will likely require a 2nd or 3rd treatment for lasting results. 

Both have been effective.  Which one to choose will be based on what the injector has the most experience with.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

What type of Rhinoplasty will I need to fix the width and the tip of my nose? About how much will it cost?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are the perfect candidate for Juvederm's VOLUMA injections 3 to 4 syringes at $3,500 expense. Best t seek a Voluma injector..

Enhance facial volume

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
My first choice would be Sculptra because you will get a fair amount of long lasting volume and it is my favorite for correction in temples. You could also use Radiesse, Perlane or Voluma. These would all do the job well if in the right hands. What would vary is cost and how long results last. You have a beautiful face so I think adding back volume will be amazing

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

Hollow cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would probably suggest Sculptra as long as you don't have an allergy to internal sutures.  It will take about 3 months to see the final results but the result will be permanent as it is due to your body creating new collagen.  We have many before and after photos in the office to show you how it would look.  I would also suggest putting Radiesse in your temples since you have volume loss there as well.

Laura E. Skellchock, MD (in memoriam)
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.