I need transfer from my stomach too my butt. (photo)

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question in regards to a Brazilian butt lift. A in person consultation would be best to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Depending on height, current weight and desired results are also factors. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. A couple of more photos from your front and back along with some information about yourself like height and weight would be very helpfull to give you a good assesment. 
That said, when planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I need transfer from my stomach too my butt.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

A Brazilian butt lift is a procedure that takes fat from area (liposuction) to transfer to the buttocks and hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD