I love my nose but just want a subtle change. Can this be achieved with non-surgical rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I would like to narrow the width of my tip (apex?) , yet not changing the sizes of my nasal ala. I am happy with my bridge and profile. do not want to change the natural roundness of my tip or touch my columella. Attached are photos of my current nose and ideally what I am planning to achieve. Is this feasible through a non-surgical procedure using fillers? And most importantly, will I be able to laugh and smile after that? Sorry, had to follow with some humour there.

Scarless Rhinoplasty - Scarless Nose Job

Hello!  As a Board Certified Nose Surgeon who specializes in Nose Surgery day in and day out, i notice that injectables in the nose are taken very lightly but are filled with complication risks.   I never recommend permanent fillers like Radiesse or Sculptra ever in the nose as the risk is too high.  I usually use  Voluma (one of the thickest types of hyaluronic acid based products) to build the bridge of the nose.  The nose is a interesting area for fillers as the fillers can last anywhere from 1-5 years depending on how much hyaluronidase (the natural enzyme in your body that breaks up the filler) is in your nasal tissues - this varies from person to person.  Also if surgery in the future is ever a consideration, you wouldn't want a permanent product in there - so stick to Voluma and it should be placed in a sub-SMAS plane deep to the muscles of the nose so it lifts the natural tissues up to build the bridge smoothly.    
Dr. Deepak Dugar

Nonsurgical nose job

After reviewing your photos, I can say that it is a firm maybe. It depends on how stretchable your tip skin is. You need a small amount of filler in the middle of the tip to create a new highpoint and thus make the nose look smaller. Some of your morphs are a little over optimistic with regards to how much narrowing can be achieved. It will leave you with a more asian, rounded tip that is highest in the middle as opposed to two separate tip defining points.

Aric K. Park, MD

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)

Thank you for sharing your question and your photos.  After reviewing the photos, I believe you may be able to achieve your goal nonsurgically.  Typically, I inject a highly cohesive filler into the piriform aperture to support the alar base.  Occassionally, I also utilize a neuromodulator such as Botox to help lift the nasal tip to provide a slimmer appearance of the nose. 

Please see an expert injector who has significant experience in nasal contouring as this area is anatomically complex.

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.
Houston, Texas

#rhinoplasty, #nosejob, #nonsurgicalrhinoplasty, #nonsurgicalnosejob, #nasalcontouring, #‎filler‬, ‪#‎hyaluronicacid‬, ‪#‎HA‬, #Voluma, ‪‪#‎Vobella‬, ‪#‎Volift‬, ‪‪#‎Juvederm‬, ‪#‎Botox‬, ‪#‎Allergan‬, ‪#‎Restylane‬, ‪#‎Dysport‬, ‪#‎Galderma‬, #‎Belotero‬, #Radiesse, ‪#‎Xeomin‬, ‪#‎Merz‬, ‪#‎cosmetics‬, ‪#‎aesthetics‬, ‪#‎plasticsurgery‬, ‪#‎dermatology‬, ‪#‎Houston‬, #Texas, #RefreshDermatology, #Chilukuri

Suneel Chilukuri, MD
Bellaire Dermatologic Surgeon