1 week after double crown placed on last two molars on my lower left teeth: Pain has never gone away. (photos)

It throbs. As you see below, the tooth with the hole and the one right behind it were fused together with an inlay. It hurts so much! It's going to be a week tomorrow. The second picture is what it looks lol le know. I have a lot of pain where the hole was and on both molars all around. I can't take the pain anymore. Motrin 800 helps for a few hours. Did they do something wrong?

Dental Crown Pain

I think there must be some issue in the dental crown treatment. So you should visit your dentist because he or she will be the better person to as for the help. 

San Diego Dentist