I am looking for a doctor that has experience if not specialized in "Male" Butt Implants.

I am a 29yr old male, 6' 170lbs. I have done my research into the treatment and alternatives. 2 years ago i went in for consultations in Savannah GA for a BBL and was told I don't have nearly enough fat for that procedure. This leaves me with implants. I have had several procedures including a tummy tuck and lipo in the past to help with "excess skin" from weight loss 10 yrs ago and this is my final procedure to complete years of hard work. Any help is appreciated!!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Male buttock implant

You are on the right track! You are too light and definitely do not have enough fat for a BBL. 

I have been doing male buttock implants for over 10 years. You would be a great candidate for buttock implants. These require meticulous planning and selection of implant is critical. Please see link below for more information. 

Specialist in "male" butt implants?

My specialty is definitely buttock implants. Of the ~250/year patients i perform buttock implants on, 10% are men thus equaling 25 men/year - this number alone is more than most of my competition claims total (not just on men). Believe it or not,  whether the patient is a  male or female the anatomic landmarks that must be adhered to for the surgical dissecttion are essentially the same. On the other hand, 80% of men's buttock cheeks are more round or square thus lending themselves to a round implant versus an oval implant. Whereas with women, the percentages are reversed. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD