I need help finding a dr that's going to Do great job on my Tummy and lipo. Any suggestions?

I need help finding a dr that's going to Do great job on my tummy and lipo I live in ft Lauderdale I have been to 4 different dr and I don't feel great about any I do I pick

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Tummy Tucks and Body Contouring procedures. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Finding the Right Plastic Surgeon

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon you feel great about isn't always easy and you are doing the right thing by researching and visiting surgeons until you find a surgeon and office that you feel comfortable with, confident in, and feel great about.

Checking the credentials of the surgeons you are considering, along with looking at their websites, viewing before and after photos for the procedures you're interested in, and finding out more about the surgeon and the practice on social media and on patient portals like this one can help you narrow down your choices.

The video and web reference speak to checking to find out if your plastic surgeon is board certified.

Best wishes!

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD