Not too happy with my results. How can I get a revision done? (Photo)

I had a Brazilian butt lift procedure done on July 14, 2016 and I'm not too happy with my results after the swelling went down it looks like I had nothing done I have no hips and my butt shrunk drastically... How can I go about getting a revision done??

Post Op BBL

Hi and thanks for the question. A revision is entirely possible for you. I recommend waiting 3-4 months from the time of your surgery to allow your tissues to heal. Also I recommend having several consults with board certified plastic surgeons experienced in the procedure. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Revision ? advices:

Thanks for the question.Its early yet to talk about results. I recommend you to wait at least 6 months post op to decide if you need a revision. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Shrinking BBL

Shrinking BBL
First always contact your plastic surgeon for advice. If you were my patient I would review the post operative instructions with you. I would emphasize using a sleeping cot with the buttock relief hole cut into the cot . I also recommend using couch cushions on top your mattress to lay on your back and let your buttocks go between the couch cushions to allow dependent edema to enter your buttocks and stretch the skin while you're sleeping. I would also also recommended to not use caffeine or nicotine which will slow down the oxygen delivery to the growing fat cells and muscle cells in your buttocks.   I would also recommend to wait 3 to 6 months from your operative date before engaging in additional lipo of new areas and injection of fat into the buttocks. I wish you well through your recovery process,
I wish you well through your recovery process,
Dr. McAdoo

•  20 years experience 
  •  33,000 operative cases 
  •  AOA board certified version plastic surgeon

Not too happy with my results. How can I get a revision done?

Most PS will say to wait at least 6 months before undergoing a revision. The big factor with you is where will you have liposuction to get more fat for the fat transfer. You will have better luck if you include areas that were not used the first time. It is a well known fact that ~30-50% of the fat volume does go away over the first 3 months after the surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 3-6 months before undergoing a revision surgery.  This time period will allow your body to recover and heal. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

I recommend waiting at least 4 months before considering a revision. Please address your concerns with your surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD