Can I get a hair transplant for a pubis landing strip/triangle after laser hair removal?

How much would it cost for this? I regret laser hair removal and am now completely bare, but would like to keep a nice small triangle shape of hair down there.

If you regret having hair removed from your pubic area, you can have a hair transplant back to the area.

If you regret having hair removed from your pubic area, you can have a hair transplant back to the area.  This has been done.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Pubic transplant

YES! you can do hair transplant in the pubic area after laser hair removal. depending on how thick and the size of the area you want to cover will determine the cost. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Pubic hair transplants

This something that is frequently done on women who do not have significant pubic hair. We have done many pubic hair transplant over the years. The cost would be about $3,500

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Yes you can

Yes, you can do it. It would most likely involve moving some of the hair from the back of your head and may only require 400-500 grafts depending on how big of an area you are trying to cover.  Seek out FUE techniques to avoid a big scar that you don't need.  Cost is tough because it depends on the region of the country -- plan on at least $4000.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon