I'm looking to fix my breasts. I'm a student. Is there a payment plans available? (Photo)

Hello, I'm 20 years old, I live in Florida, my breast look like tubular breasts, I have a lot of stretch marks on them and my areolas are quite large, do you have payment plans? Can you help me?

Payment plans for breast implants and lifts.

Thank you for submitting photos. I would not go as far to say that you have tubular breasts, but certainly have a deflated appearance with sagging skin. Implants can help fill out the breasts and provide fullness in the upper chest while a lift can reduce the areolar size. We offer Care Credit for all patients. This is a healthcare loan system with better rates than most credit cards. I've provided a link in my response to our financing page.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I'm looking to fix my breasts. I'm a student. Is there a payment plans available?

Your breast don't look like tubular one, you need a breast lift with implants and also the aerola will be reduce in the process. There are people you work with financial treatments from the states to Dominican Republic, you have to contact your surgeon so he can help you more with that , beast wishes!

Francisco Rodriguez Rosario, MD

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices offer various financing options such as Care Credit or Alphaeon. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast surgery financing

Thanks for your question. You require an augmentation mastopexy or mastopexy alone. Financial options are available through many cosmetic surgery offices including ours.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  Many surgeon's offices offer finance options such as CareCredit, which is an interest-free loan for up to one year for qualified patients.   You are a good candidate for a breast lift with an implant.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.    Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for your question.  Fortunately you do not have tubular breasts.  We do have mammary ptosis or sagging which will require a combination breast lift with implants.  There are many companies that now offered financing options for cosmetic surgery.  However it is best to consult your plastic surgeon of choice for advice on which program that surgeon prefers.  For more information on breast lift with implants please read below:

Most private practice boarded PSs in South Fl offer either CareCredit or Alphaeon financing plans. Plus you need to understand you might need series of operations to achieve symmetry..

Based on your photos- a lift with implants would make your breasts look the best- in my opinion. Most of the Practices offer financing for qualified patients. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Not tubular, only dropped

They does not tubular to me, only a little dropped, which happens after weight loss, pregnancy or if you have a bad skin, as it seems you have because of the stretch marks. My recommendation will be to have a breast lift, at that moment you will have your areolas reduced, and also augmented with silicone implants. The only issue I have is that after a breast lift, lactancy will suffer, so if you dont have kids yet, It would be a good idea to wait until you do. Concerning payment plans, there are a few surgeons that accept them, as I'm not from the USA the most I can do is accept payments before the surgery, but the surgery should be completely payed at least the day before your surgery.Best of luck,

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD