Is it cheaper to get my surgery's done at once? And if so does it depend on what kind of surgery's I get done at once?

could I get a brow lift, breast lift with implant ,chin liposuction and mole removal done all at the same time?

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for multiple procedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the plan to get.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Cost and combination procedures

Combination procedures are a great way to save on cost and reduce the need for multiple surgeries. You only have to pay one operating room and anesthesia fee which can make this a very cost effective approach. No matter what how low you're quoted SAFETY should be your primary concern. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands. The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time. You might look into a practice where the surgeons work as a team. With two surgeons performing your operation simultaneously you drastically reduce your surgical time and less trauma.

Remember! Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue, hugs!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

YES! Only opening operating room the one time. But it depends also on volume of liposuction desired. If more than 1 liter of fat removal than you would need 2 operations following FL Boarded of Medicine ]office surgery rules. 

Combining surgeries

Yes, surgeries usually end up less expensive when you combine them.  The key is to limit the length to a reasonable amount of time, usually not exceeding 6 hours.  The list of surgeries you state can be readily combined together safely. 

Cheaper all at once

This all depends on what you are having done.The number ONE priority is patient safety and that determines whether you stage them or can be done all at one time.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon