Do I have capsular contracture?

I've had trans ax breast augmentation 3 weeks ago. My left breast has swollen, as if it is retaining water. My muscles in my neck, back, and breast are extra tight. Although my implant is still soft, my breast if kinda high compared to the other

Too early for capsular contracture

Capsular contracture is not an early phenomenon this early out from surgery.  Asymmetric swelling is not uncommon as well. It is best that you are evalated by your operating surgeon.  Congratulations on your surgery.

Left breast swollen

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your problems postop.  Photos would be helpful to assess.  It is too soon to have a capsular contracture at 3 weeks as the scar capsule is still forming.  From your description, my concern would be either fluid collection (seroma) or bleeding (hematoma).  Best to get into to your plastic surgeon ASAP for an evaluation.   Best wishes. 

Do I have capsular contracture?

Thank you for your question. It is unlikely capsular contracture at this early post op period. Please talk to your PS for evaluation.

Do I have capsular contracture?

No photos posted? Therefore BEST to seek immediate in person examination from your surgeon or paid second opinion.

Do I have capsular contracture?

Thank you for your question.  3 weeks is too early for capsular contracture to occur.  Typically capsular contracture  develops months after breast augmentation.

It is important to see her plastic surgeon for an examination and an explanation of the swelling and pain that your experiencing.  Expect it will take up to 3 months for the implants to drop into place.