How much is a breast lift without implants? How much comparing in N. Y. to Ft. Lauderdale , Florida ? (photos)

It really DOESN'T even take a "Board Certified Breast specialist" to KNOW by looking at my VERY UGLY DISGUISTING SAGGING ""THINGS"" ; that I NEED a "LIFT" ! PLEASE REPLY ASAP ??!!!

Lift cost

I think you will find that a lift costs approximately $5000 - $6500 depending on the region, surgeon, and amount of work needed.

Price of a breast lift

The price of a breast lift will be about 5000 to 5500.One can also later geta breast aug later or what I sometimes do will be an augment with the patients own fatty tissue.there is an additional fee for this but it adds volume and it is your tissue . 

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with out implants

It depends on the type of breast lift. As you mentioned it appears that you will need a full breast lift also known as wise mastopexy. This should run you approximately $5000 with out implants.

Good luck

How much is a breast lift without implants?

It depends on the type of lift

Circumareolar,,vertical, with or without mesh support ,synthetic or biological

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

How much is a breast lift without implants? How much comparing in N. Y. to Ft. Lauderdale , Florida ?

The Miami average fee ranges fro $4,500 to $6,500. Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations with boarded PSs in South Florida...

Breast lift with implants

Hello Dear thanks for the question and pictures.

It depends of the type of the lift, but it is around 3200.. You need lift with implants under the muscle... That's what I can said to you while seeing the picture... You have to be seen by a plastic surgeon also!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD