I'm considering breast implants but I'm not sure if I would need a lift as well. And if so, which type of lift? (photos)

I am 5'4" 126 lbs and wear a 32DD, although I don't fill the cups anymore at the top, but a 32D is slightly too small. Pre babies I wore a 30 D bra.

Breast lift with implants

Hello dear, thanks for question, i think that you are a good candidate for breast lift with implants, the breastg lift will raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour and the implants is to increase the size of your breasts and to Increase fullness and projection of your breast and to Improve the balance of your figure. I recommend to make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a evaluation and to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Hard to give you a definitive answer, but...

...I think with the correct implant, you might not need a lift.  Now a lot depends on measurements and quality of breast tissue, but I'm optimistic you can get a beautiful result without a lift.  Definitely consult with a couple of board certified plastic surgeons and get their opinions after an in-person examination.  Choose the one you feel most comfortable with and gets the best results.  Good luck and Merry Christmas.
-JGH

Augmentation without Lifting

Good morning!

I think a straightforward under the muscle silicone gel augmentation will look awesome!

I have attached a link to my Breast Augmentation photo gallery for your review- hope it helps!

The Horndeski Methodâ„¢

Since you are already a 32 DD, you do not need implants but a lift.I recommend a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants might help with the illusion of a breast lift

I believe that you could get a good result with an implant alone. Oftentimes, an augmentation can give the illusion of a lift. When you consult with a plastic surgeon and sees before and after pictures of women starting out similar to you, you'll have a better idea if the result will be perky enough.

After a minimum of 9 months, when the implant has settled, you'll have a better idea whether or not you think your breasts are perky enough. You can always get a lift later if needed; in the future, another pregnancy and more significant weight change may or may not affect your perkiness. 

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Implants and a lift?

It looks like from your photos that you might benefit from a small lift like a circumareola lift. Best of luck.

Breast lift with implants is your best option...It will last longer!

Thank you for posting your question and sharing you photos.
I do not think that an implant alone will be enough in your case.

If you want perkier, tighter breast with a longer lasting result I recommend a Breast Lift with Implants. If you want to have The smallest scares possible a Bellini Lift is a perfect option. 

Here is why:
-Implants can give you more volume and might improve the lack of upper pole fulness, but you will still have excess breast tissue unless you use high volume implants... and you are already a DD.
-Your nipples are looking forward, but by looking at your photos you seem to have a mild ptosis or at least pseudoptosis. This means that your nipples are at your inframammary fold and the lower half of your breasts sag below the fold. 
-Placing an implant alone(and it will have to be a big one) will fill out your breasts but will not correct the pseudoptosis. If fact with the added weight is will get worst with time.
-Pseudoptosis does make the breast look natural but this means you will have a much bigger breast. A breast that will eventually continuo to sag. 

Good of luck with your decision.
Dr.Mota

Miguel Mota, MD

Do I need a lift?

I cannot be 100% sure without an examination, but it looks very likely, from your pictures, that you could get a good and natural result with implants alone. High or extra high profile may work better in your case.

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that based on your nipples' positions, you could get away with a breast augmentation alone.  Being that your nipples are just slightly above your inframammary folds, implants alone can improve your lack of upper pole fullness.  Keep in mind though that implants alone will NOT lift the breasts.  To learn more about what would be best for you, please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast lift with implants

Judging by your pictures, I would think that at least a vertical incision mastopexy (lift) would be necessary.
I recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. They can help you make the best decisions regarding a lift with your breast implants.

Joel M. Stewart, Jr., MD
Newnan Plastic Surgeon