Brazilian butt lift/liposuction. Would I need to lose weight first? (Photo)

How much would it cost for a liposuction and fat transfer to my butt to make it more round prominent, I also have uneven fat disposition and would also like to even it out. I am 27 yrs old and weight 152.4pounds would I need to loose weight first before getting anything done.

BBL

Thank you for your question. I can say right now by looking at your photos that you would be an amazing candidate for a BBL. I think you would also really love your results. Cost will differ patient to patient. Best of luck!

Although the fees cover the costs of several components, we will provide you a comprehensive fee noting which items are excluded:

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee
  • Medications
  • Surgical garments
  • Medical tests

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a great candidate for liposuction and BBL. Our central approach with these procedures is to provide a 360 degree improvement in order to maximize feminine curves.  
When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. You are in good shape and dont need to lose weight. We advise patients to have a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise prior to Brazilian Butt Lift. 

Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc  The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure

BBL with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a BBL. Your surgeon will perform liposuction of the abdomen and flanks to give you a more contoured waistline and the fat will then be centrifuged and transferred to your bum. Keep in mind that only 60% of the fat lives forever, so your surgeon will over-inject initially. It is best to be at a stable goal weight to undergo these procedures. Any weight gain or loss will affect the fat transferred. Make sure that you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon to get precise recommendations and the best results. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL candidate

I recommend that you schedule  consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get a better idea if you even need to lose any weight. Liposuction is perfect for harvesting fat and making uneven areas less noticeable. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Lose Weight Before Brazilian Butt Lift?

From your photos, it does not appear as if you need to lose weight. BBL cost will vary according to how many areas of liposuction you're going to have done in conjunction with your BBL. The key thing to remember with BBL is that it's not only what you add to the buttocks, but perhaps even more importantly, what is removed from the nearby areas -- your flanks, hips, sacrum, and back to give that hourglass shape. An inperson examination will give the best personalized advice.  

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon