Looking for ball park price for the most effective lipo (or CoolSculpting) treatment for my double chin? (Photo)

I'm ready to move forward Monday Nov 28 I really don't have time for many consults. I was about to pay $999 on groupon for smart lipo, he is an MD but could not find his name as on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Ready to move forward 40, 5'6 175 pounds

Chin Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Most effective treatment for my double chin?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos your chin is weak, there is some excess skin and a slight amount of fat below the chin.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.  The excess skin and fat is removed using the same incision under the chin.  Liposuction alone or the far less precise and effective injection or external skin treatments to dissolve the fat will not create a balanced chin and jaw line.

Hope this helps.

Looking for a ballpark price for the most effective liposuction treatment for double chin

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about how much fat is present in the neck. In addition, a thorough examination is required to determine how much fat is located above the platysma muscle and how much is below it. Simple liposuction can accomplish removing the fatty deposits above the muscle, however surgery is required to remove the fatty deposits below the muscle. A platysma plasty is then required if the fatty deposits are removed from below the muscle, which is considered a neck lift. No skin removal is necessary. A platysma plasty will significantly improve the jaw line. For more information, our current price list, and many  before and after examples, please see the link and the video below

Looking for ball park price for the most effective lipo (or CoolSculpting) treatment for my double chin?

Average fee for chin lipo is $3,000!! The average fee for KyBella is $900 per session, but needs  2 to 3 sessions thus same range in fees but increased healing time til you see results of at least 3 to 4 months. Surgery is the "Gold Standard" with healing within