AFT with BRAVA questions; Can I use my arms, back & love handles as my donor sites?

I want to do a fat graft procedure to my breasts w BRAVA system. Had 1 child & want to feel better about my breasts NOW. No confidence in the bedroom whatsoever. Weight:130 before preg. now 155. Want to start working out like I used to but worried if i do, wont have enough fat for procedure. Can I use my arms, back & love handles as my donor sites?they are the hardest areas to lose fat. & would my breasts point to the sides if bigger?

AFT with BRAVA questions; Can I use my arms, back & love handles as my donor sites? (photos)

With or without the Brava system you need much more donor fat than seen in the posted photos, in my over the internet opinion...

Fat grafting and volume

Fat grafting (with or without BRAVA) can significantly improve contour and shape for many patients.  Sometimes it is difficult to harvest enough fat to meet a patient's volume demands.  Of course, some of this fat will be absorbed by the body - and the volume lost.  The breasts typically require less volume then the buttock - for most patients.  A patient's volume and shape goals should be evaluated carefully by an ABPS Board Certified plastic surgeon prior to any procedure. 

Joshua Lampert, MD,FACS