I'm a 55 year old cyclist an in decent shape but skin aging has left my body skin crepey and cellulite really shows. (photos)

What skin tightening treatments would be recommended? What butt procedure would be good? I DO NOT want a Kim Kardashian butt just more rounded.

Butt implants,Liposuction and fat injection

Thanks for your pictures.

For the anterior thight thightining a Vaser liposuction will be effective for you.

For your buttock area your fat will be injected and together with implants your butt procudure becomes a good result.

Therefore you should communicate with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation NYC

In my NYC office we offer free consultations for Buttock Augmentation.  You may schedule your consultation by calling (212)481-3939.  Feel free to view our before and after photos.

Skin tightening

Skin tightening is best achieved by excision of excess skin in areas that will hide the scar.  There are well described medial and lateral thigh lift and buttock lift procedures that use this.  Liposuction can be used as well to improve the contour and augment the buttock slightly.  Best wishes, Dr. T