21 years old, want to look more feminine? (Photos)

Hello ever since i was younger i have always been insecure about my face. People have mistaken me for a boy many times. i always felt like my face was more more masculine looking and unattractive. i also don't like the fact that my skin is uneven and darker in some places. I also hate my chin. I would like smaller lips, my nose also hangs down would like a shorter nose. and bigger eyes. Now that i am older and have saved up what would be the best course for me?

Facial Feminization

There are several procedures that can be done to reshape the nose, lips, cheeks, and even the jaw, chin and forehead.  Please post a few more pictures so we can give better advice.  A few different angles is helpful too.Best of luckDr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization in the AA female?

Facial feminization in the AA female?we need to see better photos to give a proper answer. Also your goals may not be realistic.