20 days PO- worried about capsular contracture!! Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 20 days post op. I had my old saline removed (L 380 cc and R 350cc) and now had a lift with the gummy implants both 380cc. I am concerned about left breast already having signs of capsular contracture. It appears higher and square-ish. I wonder why this second time around the doctor used same cc when I originally had different size breast. Should I be concerned or is it too early? I will be providing before and after.

Too early

You can rest assured that it is way too early for  Capsular Contracture. More likely, is that there is more swelling and stiffness in the pectoralis muscle on the left. As the skin and overlying breast and muscle relax, the breast shape will become more round and pleasing. Also, during a mastopexy, there is the ability to take out a little bit of breast tissue on the big side so as to be able to put bilateral implants of the same size. In my experience this is a way better way of doing it in that for a long period of time it's more likely that you obtain closer symmetry despite any weight changes. Congratulations on your surgery.

Breasts

Thank you for your question and pictures. It is way too early to determine how you are going to heal as well as to have developed a capsule.  You will need a few months to heal, especially since you had a full mastopexy in addition to the implant exchange.  As for the 30 cc difference, this is a very small number and with the lift and skin removal, this difference was likely compensated for.  

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon