Uneven nostrils. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi , just after some advise. I had open rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and I've noticed that my nostrils are uneven. Is this normal? My bones in my nose also feel like not properly healed yet!? Pics attached. Thanks

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Uneven nostrils

Your nostrils look pretty normal.  No two are symmetric preop either. I would review your preops also.  Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 3 weeks, you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Post Operative Rhinoplasty Concerns

Your nose looks great for being just three weeks from an open primary rhinoplasty. Please allow enough time to pass before an honest critique of your nasal appearance. Nasal bones typically take 3 months or more to heal from surgery. The skin and soft tissue envelope of your nose may take an additional 6-12 more. If you have any concerns, please speak with your doctor for reassurance, encouragement and support. Best Wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon