What are the best options for sagging cheek lines? (Photo)

I a 24 years old but an extremely self conscious about the lines at each side of my mouth that slant down. I know I am young for any kind of procedure but it's something I feel will only get worse with time.

What are the best options for sagging cheek lines?

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. You are noticing lines in your lower face because you are beginning to lose volume in your cheeks. I think you would benefit from a small amount of Voluma placed along your zygoma to provide structure and lift. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon