What are the best options for sagging cheek lines? (Photo)

I a 24 years old but an extremely self conscious about the lines at each side of my mouth that slant down. I know I am young for any kind of procedure but it's something I feel will only get worse with time.

What are the best options for sagging cheek lines?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. You are noticing lines in your lower face because you are beginning to lose volume in your cheeks. I think you would benefit from a small amount of Voluma placed along your zygoma to provide structure and lift. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon