Can I get my implants replaced by the NHS as I had them put in and augmentation by the NHS?

I was 16 at the time my mum took me to the docs as I was very insecure about my breasts they were different sizes, the surgeon dr hazzari reccomended I had surgery I was told Don't worry they are life time guaranteed. 10 years later my breasts have grown n sagged and again different sizes I saw my previous surgeon .she told me she could only take them out but it wouldn't look good :-( I Just cried I'm now severely depressed I can't even look at myself anymore. Should I persist or just give up?

Breast Implant Replacement

Hello and thank you for your question. I am so sorry to hear about your unhappy feelings regarding the appearance of your breasts, as they should always be replaceable and revisable. For women with moderate to severe breast sag, a breast lift (mastopexy) may be recommended to ensure the best result and longest lasting result. Failing to have a breast lift when necessary will only lead to a less than ideal result leaving the patient unhappy and needing a revision surgery. A larger breast implant can help lift the breast, but the low hanging breast tissue will still be present causing a disconnect between the implant and breast tissue located at the bottom of the breast. I would think that with the ability to handle these implant replacement and lift from another board-certified surgeon should be no problem. You may have to look around for another surgeon for a consultation about the revision you should be able to have, leaving your previous surgeon behind. I wish you the best and hope everything is taken care of well.