Really not happy with nose; will I need a revision? (Photos)

I'm almost 7 weeks post op and the tip is still droopy plus my nostrils are not even and nose looks wonky , will I need a second nose job?

Swelling

It's too early to tell. You need to wait 6-12 months to see a result. You need to see your surgeon regularly. They will support you and give you advice accordingly. Revision is usually not needed unless it's something that really bothers you. 

London Plastic Surgeon

Will you need revision surgery

You are way too early to tell anything from your initial surgery. I would give it until at least six months until you see how the healing is going to make any determinations. There will still be swelling of the tip and infratip area until about a year, so if this is the main area of concern, I would give it a full year before discussing revision surgery. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon