3 months post nose op. Will this settle or shall I tell my surgeon? (Photos)

I'm coming up to 3 months post op and I'm still not satisfied with my front view as on side of my nose looks longer than the other. Will this settle or shall I tell my surgeon. Thanks

At three months you are still early in the healing process and need to give it a year or longer for the swelling to subside.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Uneven nose.

It is not possible for me to give a meaningful response as I don't have pre operative photos to compare.  It is important to understand that there is no perfect symmetry and small irregularities are common after surgery.  Do talk with your surgeon about your concern.