Do I always have to wear my compression bra?

I am a week and a half out from breast augmentation revision from bottoming out, he placed internal sutures. I am in a wedding Saturday, can I go a few hours with a different brands than my compression one??

Bra after surgery

You should discuss this with your surgeon as he is the one treating you. Some surgeons do not even have patients wear a compression garment.

Wearing a Compression Bra Following Surgery

The #compression #bra acts as a “dressing,” holding the breasts in position. If the bra feels too tight or hurts, switch immediately to sports type bra that feels comfortable. You should wear the bra at all times for at least three weeks. You will probably be more comfortable if you do not wear an underwire bra but you should always wear support. It is always recommended to call and see your surgeon to discuss your concerns.