How do I stop the line when I smile under my eyes? (Photo)

I have a line under my eyes when I smile. I get Botox and fillers already, but I don't know if it's too close to my eyes for fillers there. I added a picture of me smiling.

How do I stop the lines under my eyes when I smile?

As an Allergan Master Facial Injectables Trainer, I have seen a variety of treatments for the lines under the eyes.  In reality, the best approach really depends on several factors including how these lines are formed, any local volume loss, and the quality of your lower eyelid skin.  

Without seeing it is hard to tell you exactly what you would benefit from but I would anticipate that a small amount of BOTOX Cosmetic under your lower lids to soften this area along with treatment of the crow's feet area would suffice.  I would also combine an energy-based device such as ThermiSmooth to help encourage collage remodeling in this area. 

We would love to work with you.  Let us know if we can help!