How much CCs can get taken out for Brazilian Butt lift?

Hello I am planning to get a Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer 2017 summer. I am 147 lbs. and was wondering how many cc's of fat can get taken out of me?

Some surgeons will get much more dramatic results in both the liposuction and fat transfer arenas.  In addition, smoothness of the liposuction areas is a very important consideration.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Usually between 500-1000 cc per side

But this all depends on your individual body and fat stores.  Make sure to see a credible plastic surgeon who specializes in BBL.

John Zannis, MD
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

I appreciate your question. But, it is very difficult to predict how many CCs of fat will be liposuctioned based on the information provided. Your height and pictures would help in estimating. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine what might be possible. Without the exam, it is difficult to say. 

How many cvs of fat can be transferred ?

The short answer- is it depends. It depends on a few variables. First, your height. If you're 147 pounds and 5 feet tall do you have a different fat distribution then if you are 147 pounds and 5'10" tall. Therefore, you need to be evaluated, preferably in person. An alternative to this is what's called a "virtual consultation" where you submit photographs and email them to a physician and include your height and weight. 

The second major variable is the surgeon you select. surgeons vary in terms of how aggressive they will be in terms of fat harvesting.. 

in general, a patient who weighs about 147 pounds who is 5 foot 2 to 5 foot inches tall could probably have at least 1200 mL of fat removed each side (2400cc total)  for a BBL. This is just a very rough generalization and as i said, its best to know your height and see you or your photos before getting more specific 

Best!