I am looking for a surgeon who will do skin removal after big weight loss who accepts medicare in Springfield Missouri (Photo)

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon

Plastic surgeon who takes Medicare

Thank you for asking about your body lifting.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • Medicare will be able to tell you what plastic surgeons are on their panel in your area.
  • Also you need to find out if Medicare will cover surgery after weight loss.
  • It is my impression that they do not - but let's hope that will change.
  • Most plastic surgeons cannot afford to participate with Medicare because payments are lower than the surgeon's over-head - and have been for the past twenty years.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS