- Congratulations on your weight loss.
- Medicare will be able to tell you what plastic surgeons are on their panel in your area.
- Also you need to find out if Medicare will cover surgery after weight loss.
- It is my impression that they do not - but let's hope that will change.
- Most plastic surgeons cannot afford to participate with Medicare because payments are lower than the surgeon's over-head - and have been for the past twenty years.
I am looking for a surgeon who will do skin removal after big weight loss who accepts medicare in Springfield Missouri (Photo)
Doctor Answers 1
Plastic surgeon who takes Medicare
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.