What is the best treatment for small face scar recessed? (photo)

I was bit by a spider four months ago. As a result, I have been left with puncture marks from the fangs as well as a indented line. Makeup only accentuates this and it really shows in many light situations. I was told by a dermatologist he could use dot laser. After four months can it possibly continue to fill in any more as far as healing process?

Scar Treatment

Sorry to hear this happened to you!  

There are several treatments that will likely work for you.  As mentioned before, microneedle/PRP, a fractionated laser, filler or dermabrasion will work.  Some of these can be used in combination. 

See a facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist to help find the best option for you

Best of luck

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Spider Scar Solution--Lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

It may improve some, but the right treatment will help this scar's appearance. A combination approach would be best with: lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. Dermaflage is very helpful as well. you may need punch excision.  I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer