How soon can you have another surgery after your first? (photos)

I'm scheduled to have a BBL on August 22nd and also wanted to have fat transfer to the breast but the doctor doesn't do breast. So my question is, how long do I have to wait to have a fat transfer to the breast? I know some of you will suggest a breast lift as opposed to a fat transfer but I don't want to get a lift because my primary doctor said they could be complications with breast feeding if I ever decide to have kids later in life. Seeking doctors tips/advice. Thank you.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures to allow your body to heal and recover. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Second surgery

If I am staging surgery, then I usually have patients wait 3-4 months minimum. Each surgeon is different and some may do it sooner or later than others. Best of luck.

Fat Transfer to the Breast

I would recommend waiting at least 2-3 months before another procedure.  I agree with you, you will likely need a breast lift to address your breast ptosis.  Perhaps you would be better served better with a lift and an implant. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast fat transfer

I would recommend waiting three months. However, given the degree of sagging in your breasts, I do not feel that this procedure will improve and may actually result in worsening your aesthetic appearance. Best wishes.

Another surgery

It depends upon what areas are being used for liposuction and fat graft harvest. You can't reduction the same area and expect to get more fat for another fat graft. If you're utilizing different areas for liposuction, then whenever you feel upto it. Typically, a couple of weeks to months. Generally, small fat grafting to the breasts for upper fullness is better tolerated.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Need a lift

No real risk with future breast feeding if the proper procedure is done such as the central mound technique. You will waste your money on breast fat grating IMHO. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who can help you, good luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to breasts

Hello and thank you for your question. I recommend waiting at least 3 months.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD