Lumpy and deformed stomach 6 months after Lipo. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a Brazilian butt lift in January. Everything has been amazing except my abdomen. I don't know if this is temporary or permanent but I am very concerned. Does this go away? I also in the last two months started experience back tightness and heat whenever sedentary

See surgeon to discuss

You should talk to your surgeon about this. At 6 months, contour irregularities are difficult to improve.

Lumpiness following a BBL

Thanks for your question and for the photo.

Contour irregularities can occur after liposuction.  The ones of your abdomen are a bit more dramatic.  I would have to see you in person, but I have treated postoperative lumpiness multiple times using a feathering technique.  It reduces the depth and number of high and low spots, but does not eliminate all of them.  Alternately, you may need some fat tranferred later if some remain.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Contour issues after liposuction

If at 6 months you have these irregularities, they likely will not improve too much. Best of luck.  ..