I'm just curious as to what the problem with my nose is. Why does one side appear flatter than the other? (photo)

This started several years ago. I use to rub my nose and breath in aggressively when it go to allergy season. Could that be the reason?

Rhinoplasty candidate

The nose is a three-dimensional structure, so a full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about being a candidate for a surgical procedure on the nose to change the shape. Allergies are treated with nasal sprays, antihistamines, And decongestants. If you have tried and failed medical management for nasal obstruction, then a thorough examination of the internal portion of the nose is required to make a determination about what may be causing functional obstruction.