Forehead Pressure 7 Months After Septoplasty?

Bending over gives me pressure on my forehead in between my eyebrows. When I scrunch my nose it feels "tight". Is it normal to feel the pressure on my forehead in between my eye brows? Sometimes I get a headache. I do yoga & stretching & don't want to cause further problems. Immediately before the surgery once I was under the anesthetic the doctor injected my frown line in between my eyebrows as well as my nasal labial folds with Restylane.

At 7 months post op from a Septoplasty, you should be fully healed.  The symptoms you describe would indicate a possible sinus infection of the Frontal and Ethmoid sinuses.  You might consider seeing an ENT Surgeon for examination and evaluation.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}