how much for a vial of sculptra

Sculptra Cost

Although you may be making a big investment in Sculptra, I believe Sculptra is one of the best long-term volumizers as it stimulates collagen and this newly formed collagen can last for years before breaking down. That doesn't mean that you won't lose volume in your face during this time, because the aging process hasn't stopped. The cost really is driven by how much you need. Someone in their 20-30s may only need a vial or two and spend 800-1600 in our practice. I would consider adding a vial or two for every decade of life thereafter in subsequent treatments. Sculptra works well for perimeter volumizing and for softening any asymmetry that we may have in our face.

Average Cost of Sculptra

The average cost of Sculptra varies depending on where patient is located and number of vials.  In Chicago, the average price of Sculptra varies between $700 to $1000 per vial of syringe.  

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of sculptra

Generally the first vial is about $1000 and if a second vial is administered on the same day there is a discount of about 10 % on the second vial

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Price of Sculptra

The price of Sculptra may vary according to the location in the USA but generally speaking a vial of Sculptra in NYC is approximately $1,000 dollars.